The ingredients are so powerful and the taste is so good you may want to sip on it anytime for immune support. Why?
Ginger Root: Ginger has been well researched and many of its traditional uses confirmed. Ginger is anti-viral and makes a warming cold and flu remedy and boosts the immune
Lemon: Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C. It also contains vitamin B, riboflavin and minerals like calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
Honey: The benefits of honey don't just stop at satisfying the palate; honey also offers incredible antiseptic, antioxidant and cleansing properties for our body and health,
How to make your own “Ginger/Lemon Tea”
- Grate about one inch of Ginger Root
- Boil 1 quart of water
- Add grated ginger to boiling water and boil for 4 minutes
- Remove water from stove.
- Cut a whole lemon in half and squeeze both halves of lemon in water.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of honey to taste and stir.
- Pour a cup and sip
- Put remainder in a thermos or refrigerate.